Inhales sentence example
- C-Flex pressure relief technology reduces pressure when the sleeper begins to exhale, and increases pressure to the therapeutic level right before the sleeper inhales.
- In bronchial provocation challenges, the individual inhales increasingly concentrated solutions of a particular allergen prepared in a nebulizer.
- It produces a rapid, low-pitched form of stridor that may be heard when a baby inhales.
- Bacterial pneumonia develops after the child inhales or aspirates pathogens.
- Normally when an individual breathes in (inhales) or out (exhales) the vocal cords are drawn apart by the muscles of the larynx (voice box) to make a wider opening for air to move into or out of the lungs.Advertisement
- Another experimental device is a facemask that provides resistance when the individual inhales but not during exhalation.
- The child then inhales a drug that widens the air passages (a short-acting bronchodilator) and the doctor takes another measurement of the lung capacity.
- The patient either sits in a chair or sits upright in bed and inhales then pushes the abdomen out to force maximum amounts of air into the lung.
- The patient either sits in a chair or sits upright in bed and inhales, pushing the abdomen out to force maximum amounts of air into the lung.
- Lead poisoning occurs when a person swallows, absorbs, or inhales lead in any form.Advertisement
- You should strive for equal inhales and exhales, especailly when holding postures.
- You will then use your outstretched arms to pump up and down, alternating between five inhales and five exhales until you reach one-hundred.
- The patient inhales the fumes, which contain a considerable proportion of nitrogen oxides.
- This action causes the glottis to contract, and this in turn causes a vibration when the cat inhales and exhales.
- A cat will purr as he inhales and exhales without any break in the purr.Advertisement
- These particles can dangle in the air at perfect breathing range and sneezing will likely occur when your cat inhales those particles.
- When a person smokes a cigarette and inhales, an intense and fast-moving chemical reaction is produced when the nicotine enters the body.