Inhalers sentence example
- During the 1960's at least 3500 young asthmatics died in Britain following the use of isoprenaline aerosol inhalers (Inman 1980 ).
- Most preventer inhalers contain corticosteroids, which are similar to natural hormones produced in the body.
- Therefore, salbutamol tablets have a different DDD from salbutamol inhalers.
- Examples of these drugs include diuretics containing potassium supplements, compound inhalers, and various drugs of limited clinical value.
- Please note that the majority of pressurized metered dose inhalers from these batches function normally.Advertisement
- However, the introduction of CFC-free inhalers has clouded the issue.
- Other dry powder inhalers will have the medication either in disks or in the device itself.
- There are lots of different inhalers to choose from.
- Also available on prescription Back to top inhalers and Nasal Sprays Cigarettes can be replaced by inhaling nicotine through the mouthpiece of an inhalator.
- No differences were found between inhalers containing either propellant.Advertisement
- These therapies include inhalers, lozenges, gum, and the patch.
- Pills, Sprays, and Inhalers - Unlike nicotine gums and patches, these products must generally be prescribed by a physician.
- These medications range from pills to inhalers and can be of great assistance in your quest to stop smoking.
- Children using inhalers should be knowledgeable on the use of these devices.
- As a result, many individuals with VCD are treated with inhalers and steroids for asthma, which do not help control VCD and which have potentially harmful side effects.Advertisement
- Other alternatives to help with the withdrawal symptoms include nicotine replacement therapy in the form of gum, patches, nasal sprays, and oral inhalers.
- Some inhalers contain a combination of two different medications that can be delivered together to shorten treatment times and decrease the number of inhalers that need to be purchased.
- It concluded that yoga postures complemented asthma therapy, and in many cases, reduced the need for emergency inhalers.