Inhabitable sentence example
- 4, 2) is inhabitable.
- diatomic oxygen into the atmosphere thus making Mars inhabitable.
- As the Government's own chief scientific advisor has noted, Antarctica may be the only inhabitable continent by the end of the century.
- Set in the year 2154, the film revolves around the conflict over mineral mining between humans and the Na'vi, a tribe on Pandora, an inhabitable moon.
- How can you write tales about space colonies if the nearest inhabitable worlds are hundreds of years away at the speed of light?Advertisement
- The region of the Cordilleras of the Andes is divided into Puna, or lofty uninhabited wilderness, and sierra, or inhabitable moun- Sierra.
- The inhabitable part of the land consists 'of the lower slopes of the range with the valleys and small alluvial plains which lie between its spurs.
- The palace was still inhabitable in 1787, but was ruined by the French bombardment of 1794, and only two portions of it remain.
- inhabitable planet.
- inhabitable lands because of their low values and cause environmental hazards.Advertisement
- The following tips can help keep your teen's bedroom a safe, inhabitable space that won't bring to mind the last episode of "Hoarders" you watched.
- These are, again in an ascending direction, connected with the Coraciiformes, out of which have arisen the Passeriformes, and these have blossomed into the Oscines, which, as the apotheosis of bird life, have conquered the whole inhabitable world.