Inglenook sentence example
- This is Francis Ford Coppola's winery in the landmark Inglenook Chateau.
- Relax in our oak-beamed guest lounge which features an oak-panelled inglenook.
- Many period features remain including a large inglenook with original bread ovens, quarry tiled floors and exposed stonework.
- The original inglenook would have been considerably deeper than at present, built within the thickness of the property's main cross wall.
- Natural wood, old beams, granite inglenook fireplace all lend themselves to making you feel very much by the sea.Advertisement
- Feature stone inglenook fireplace, inset multi-fuel cast iron stove on a stone hearth, bread oven door to side.
- A possible solution would be to line the chimney flue with an insulated liner that is brought down to a point above the Inglenook.
- Feature inglenook style fireplace with inset wood burning stove and recessed display niche.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge / Diner Lounge: Oak flooring, inglenook fireplace, reclining leather sofas and views over the surrounding countryside.
- The cottage had no heating apart from a wood burning stove in the inglenook fireplace in the living room.Advertisement
- Carved into the inglenook fireplace are the letters ' ell ' and in the stained glass window lovers ' swans.
- There is a large inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Extensively refurbished in recent years, it still retains its ancient flagstones and beams, inglenook fireplace and many interesting photographs.
- The kitchen had a large inglenook that was in the central portion of the house, with the schoolmaster's parlor to the left.