Inge sentence example
- A year later the child was placed under the protection of King Inge, after whose death in 1217 he was chosen king; though until 1223 the church refused to recognize him, on the ground of illegitimacy, and the Pope's dispensation for his coronation was not gained until much later.
- In 1081 we find the sons of Steinkel, Inge and Halstan, reigning in Sweden.
- Inge's attachment to Christianity caused him to be expelled after a short time by his brother-in-law Sweyn or Blotsweyn, so called Holston, from his revival of the old sacrifices.
- Sweyn retained Inge and the kingship only for three years.
- Inge "Yvette Shopper: This sweet bag offers the durability of pandan straw and the Italian leather accents.Advertisement
- Even if the celebrities don't show up, there will definitely be a red carpet-worthy handbag in attendance - this Inge Christopher clutch lights up any room as soon as it enters.