Infuriating sentence example
- It was an infuriating conversation, resulting in a big, fat zero.
- "You are the most infuriating, chauvinistic, ego-maniacal … I bet you can't even cook!" she muttered.
- The photographer's assistant yelped suddenly, and she turned her head, needing the distraction from the infuriating wall of pure male lying on top of her.
- While Kris would love to sacrifice a certain infuriating mortal to further his cause, he wouldn.t even sacrifice her, let alone allow Darkyn.s to wipe out a village.
- By far the most damaging and infuriating are online game cheats.Advertisement
- Having experienced an earlier CE of the second kind, he becomes a UFO nut, infuriating his wife into leaving him.
- She was grateful; the scent was both nauseating and infuriating.
- She'd never in her life wanted a tattoo, but to have some blood-sucking, shape changing, ill-tempered, inhuman beast's name on her neck was infuriating!
- "You are the most infuriating, chauvinistic, ego-maniacal â€¦ I bet you can't even cook!" she muttered.
- It's infuriating, as the concept seems so nearly comprehensible.Advertisement
- He slapped her on her ass as she passed him, infuriating her.
- She leaned back to kiss him, the feel of her soft lips against his both infuriating and placating.