Infringements sentence example
- These events and the friction caused by mutual complaints of infringements of the treaty stirred up public opinion in Turkey, and the British ambassador lent his support to the war party.
- On the other hand, the tendency to maintain peace naturally takes its course towards the strongest ruler, the king, and we witness in Anglo-Saxon law the gradual evolution of more and more stringent and complete rules in respect of the king's peace and its infringements.
- The presbytery of Glasgow issued a pastoral letter on the subject of Sunday trains and other infringements of the Sabbath.
- The Seed Control Act of 1905 brings under strict regulations the trade in agricultural seeds, prohibiting the sale for seeding of cereals, grasses, clovers or forage plants unless free from weeds specified, and imposing severe penalties for infringements.
- As the value of his processes became known, he began to be troubled with infringements of his patents, and in 1781 he took action in the courts to vindicate his rights.Advertisement
- Though strongly opposed to the adoption of that constitution, owing to what he regarded as its dangerous infringements upon the independent power of the states, he accepted the place of senator in hope of bringing about amendments, and proposed the Tenth Amendment in substantially the form in which it was adopted.
- Such infringements, wherever they occur within the EU will be legally actionable from anywhere within the EU.
- News of Miss Maitlis ' stalker follows reports of similar infringements occurring against 54-year-old newsreader Julia Somerville and 34-year-old TV anchorwoman Sarah Lockett.
- In the area of counterfeiting, infringements are often large-scale with many trademarks infringed.
- Such wars usually involved two districts and were generally caused by blood vengeance or territorial infringements.Advertisement
- Expropriation often is accompanied by infringements of the third ingredient, individual liberty, as well.
- Often these are called "inspired by" to avoid patents and copyright infringements.
- In 2000, a group of Texas parents, with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), initiated a lawsuit alleging various civil rights infringements.
- Infringements of those rights is punishable by large monetary fines and even imprisonment.
- It also created a curious body, known as the council of censors, whose duty it was to assemble once in seven years to decide whether there had been any infringements of the fundamental law.Advertisement
- At the same time there were 1,941 infringements by subsonic jets.