Infrequency sentence example
- The absence or extreme paucity of mosquitoes no doubt accounts for the infrequency of malarial fever in the interior.
- The anatomy of Sigillaria is not so well known as that of Lepidodendron, for specimens showing structure are comparatively rare, a fact which may be correlated with the infrequency of branching in the genus.
- The physical cause which rendered this effort so painful probably accounts for the infrequency of his appearances in parliament, as well as for much that is otherwise inexplicable in his subsequent conduct.
- Antibiotic rationale The relative infrequency of the condition means that robust clinical data are not available to guide treatment choices.
- But at least it keeps you from rumbling about the infrequency of my columns and articles.Advertisement