Information service sentence example
- To suggest additions or improvements to the timeline please contact Allison Smyth in the Library & Information Service.
- The ICAEW Library & Information Service holds an extensive collection of law cases in over 245 series of law reports.
- crown prosecutor from the DfES ' Connections careers information service.
- Ibid., paragraph 48, p. xviii. [ISIS home] Isis home] ISIS is a non-partisan information service to parliamentarians and other interested parties.
- Dan has toured Mexico & Central America accompanying American blues singers in jazz packages sponsored by the United States Information Service.Advertisement
- You can also find data, information and satellite views of resorts and surrounding areas at the NOAA Satellite and Information Service.
- The Irish tourist information service can help book accommodations or plan visits.
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service (ATTRA): A comprehensive directory of organic seed suppliers for all of the United States and Canada.
- MapQuest, best known for providing travelers with free driving directions, also tracks gas prices around the country by using data from the Oil Pricing Information Service.