Inflows sentence example
- The cyclonic inflows and anticyclonic outflows, so characteristic of the belt of westerly winds the world over, are very irregular in the Cord illeran region; but farther eastward they are typically developed by reason of the great extent of open country.
- gross fund inflows into M&G's retail products were £ 1.2 billion in 2003, a 6 per cent fall on 2002.
- Net institutional fund inflows for the first six months of the year were £ 704 million.
- His immediate challenge will be how to prevent massive capital inflows from destabilizing domestic monetary conditions.
- M&G's net retail fund inflows also fell, down 19 per cent to £ 130 million.Advertisement
- Net investment product inflows of £ 0.9 billion are up 249 per cent on 2004.
- Every year, hundreds of billions of dollars, far in excess of aid inflows, flow out of poor countries to the rich.
- net mutual fund inflows in 2000 were £ 0.3 billion.
- That would be likely to add to the problem of potentially volatile capital inflows next time around.
- Cash inflows and outflows used for investing, operations, and financing are tracked to determine a firm's liquidity.Advertisement