Inflows sentence example
- The cyclonic inflows and anticyclonic outflows, so characteristic of the belt of westerly winds the world over, are very irregular in the Cord illeran region; but farther eastward they are typically developed by reason of the great extent of open country.
- Net institutional fund inflows for the first six months of the year were £ 704 million.
- His immediate challenge will be how to prevent massive capital inflows from destabilizing domestic monetary conditions.
- M&G's net retail fund inflows also fell, down 19 per cent to £ 130 million.
- Net investment product inflows of £ 0.9 billion are up 249 per cent on 2004.Advertisement
- Every year, hundreds of billions of dollars, far in excess of aid inflows, flow out of poor countries to the rich.
- That would be likely to add to the problem of potentially volatile capital inflows next time around.
- Cash inflows and outflows used for investing, operations, and financing are tracked to determine a firm's liquidity.