Inflectional sentence example
- Where phonological change brings this about, the offending inflectional morphemes are replaced.
- These results provide constraining data for models of inflectional morphology.
- The periphrastic superlatives also greatly outnumber the inflectional superlatives from the Late Middle English period onwards.
- The derivational affixes stand for the first degree of the scale, the inflectional affixes stand for the second degree.
- Reval Esthonian, which preserves more carefully the full inflectional forms and pays greater attention to the laws of euphony, is recognized as the literary language.Advertisement