Inflectional sentence example
- inflectional endings; compare modern English greater and greatest.
- inflectional categories.
- inflectional form prevails in approximately 60% of the instances recorded.
- On large vocabulary continuous speech recognition of highly inflectional language - Czech.
- Where phonological change brings this about, the offending inflectional morphemes are replaced.Advertisement
- These results provide constraining data for models of inflectional morphology.
- periphrastic superlatives also greatly outnumber the inflectional superlatives from the Late Middle English period onwards.
- The periphrastic superlatives also greatly outnumber the inflectional superlatives from the Late Middle English period onwards.
- The derivational affixes stand for the first degree of the scale, the inflectional affixes stand for the second degree.
- inflectional affixes stand for the second degree.Advertisement
- inflectional morphology.
- inflectional paradigm for a noun or a verb, e.g. walk, walks, walking, walked.
- Reval Esthonian, which preserves more carefully the full inflectional forms and pays greater attention to the laws of euphony, is recognized as the literary language.