Inflected sentence example
- Adjectives are inflected for number and gender.
- Like modern German which comes from the same Germanic language family Old English is highly inflected.
- These results contrasted with English, where regularly inflected verbs prime their stems but irregular verbs do not.
- Numbers over three are only labeled for case if they are overtly inflected.
- Rumanian is highly inflected.Advertisement
- Adjectives are inflected the same way, and are no longer inflected the same way, and are no longer inflected according to case as in Old Swedish.
- Adjectives are inflected the same way, and are no longer inflected according to case as in Old Swedish.
- You must know a fair amount about Greek dialects and morphological rules to retrieve the differently inflected occurrences of a " word.
- In place of formalism, Burnham elaborated a theory of systems esthetics, heavily inflected by his reading of systems theory.
- Each line in the resource file shows an inflected form, its part of speech, its related lemma and its morphological information.Advertisement
- As the double bass kicks in and the Harrison inflected guitars start to grind out catchy blues licks, something becomes abundantly clear.
- Ouadriliteral In Late Egyptian they were no ~ longer inflected, and were con~uinqueliteral jugated with the help of fry, I.
- A, leaf of Butterwort (Pinguicula vulgaris) with left margin inflected over a row of small flies.
- The lower jaw is slender, nearly straight, 2-3 and without a coronoid process or inflected angle.
- The hard fore-wings (elytra) are strengthened with marginal ridges, usually inflected ventrally to form epipleura which fit accurately along the edges of the abdomen.Advertisement