Inflationary sentence example
- The solution then was for Thatcher and her chancellor Nigel Lawson to let rip with an inflationary boom.
- In this new version, gone are the dated prices of yesterday; they've been updated to the 21st century with the high inflationary prices of today.
- There is no written policy with regard to budget review however inflationary uplifts are written into all SLA's.
- Above all, we had broken the inflationary psychology that had so bedeviled our economy.
- Despite the recent rises in raw material costs, the inflationary outlook in manufacturing remains benign.Advertisement
- The Eternal Inflationary Universe involves these little bubbles again which inflate and eventually encompass the whole of our visible universe.
- Unlike type I systems, type II systems arc inherently inflationary.
- The latter would of course be highly inflationary ", concluded Mr Provan.
- The government issuance of money has always been dismissed as inflationary.
- It will be just as inflationary as its predecessor " land taxes " - development land tax and betterment levy.Advertisement
- Any attempt to continue expansion at this rate would lead to inflationary overstrain.
- The markets have been aware of inflationary pressures for some time.
- It could also lead to an inflationary rent spiral.
- The model uses simulated surface tension and an inflationary force to grow from within an object and find its boundary.