Inflaming sentence example
- by negotiating simultaneously with army and parliament, by inflaming their jealousies and differences, and finally by these means securing his restoration with his full prerogatives unimpaired.
- Carefully prepared guncotton after washing with alcohol-ether until nothing more dissolves may require to be heated to 180-185° C. before inflaming.
- Acetylene has the property of inflaming spontaneously when brought in contact with chlorine.
- They certainly seem to have no purpose beyond getting his face in papers and inflaming racial hatred.
- Other triggers cab be changes in host defenses e.g. friction during sexual intercourse inflaming the mucous membranes.Advertisement
- Carefully prepared guncotton after washing with alcohol-ether until nothing more dissolves may require to be heated to 180-185Ã‚° C. before inflaming.
- The oils used to style hair may be clogging pores and inflaming sensitive skin.
- The Turks were threatening western Europe, and Luther was inflaming Germany.