Infirmaries sentence example
- There are several infirmaries and hospitals, and a sanatorium for children.
- In Great Britain nearly all the general and special hospitals and many of the poor-law infirmaries offer systematic professional training to nurses.
- A collection of animals must be compared with public institutions such as barracks, or infirmaries.
- Next comes that of Friedrichshain, also built on the pavilion system, while the state controls six (not including the prison infirmaries) of which the world-renowned Charite in the Luisen-strasse is the principal.
- The principal duties of this board are to examine the condition and the management of such institutions and report to the governor; and county and city authorities must submit to it for criticism all plans for new jails, public infirmaries, and hospitals.Advertisement