Infiltrations sentence example
- At a very early period it was held by Virchow that the large cheesy masses found in tuberculosis of the lung are to be regarded as pneumonic infiltrations of the air-vesicles.
- Fatty accumulations in the tissues of the body are found in health and in pathological conditions; these are usually recognized and described as fatty infiltrations and fatty degenerations, but there are intermediate conditions which make it difficult to separate sharply these processes.
- Wildly conjectural as it may seem, his thinking - though partly Greek and only in part biblical - is The passages referred to have sometimes, but with no great probability, been regarded as Christian infiltrations.
- adjustment knob with double gasket against water infiltrations.
- The fatty accumulations known as infiltrations (figs.Advertisement
- Kottman. "Guideline for IV Infiltrations in Pediatric Patients.