Infiltrating sentence example
- Kris crossed his arms, recalling the last message he'd received from his spies. They'd been certain of two demon shapeshifters infiltrating his organization. While no one knew who they'd replaced, one thing was clear: he couldn't assume people were who he thought they were.
- As a Commando squad, players are tasked with infiltrating underground catacombs, sabotaging the separatists and even attempting assassination.
- On the other hand, an absence of infiltrating lymphocytes was observed in cultures without IL-2.
- Cars was an extremely popular film, more than you would think an animated film about talking cars would be, and the music from the movie ended up infiltrating the music awards.
- During Stage 5, while infiltrating Displace International, Sam will come across two guards talking about Prince of Persia Warrior Within.Advertisement
- Probably an ex-spy who thought the general gaming community would love infiltrating terrorist organizations, overthrowing the bad guys, and claiming the title 'Hero' for the world.
- New school hip hop also is performed in competition form, infiltrating throughout the nation as a popular dance form.
- These processes help to remove unsavory compounds from the oil that may have accumulated in the fish's liver, and prevent them from infiltrating your own body.
- However, with cut out swimsuits making a huge impact upon the swimwear, this particular style is now back and infiltrating the world of couture in a fun and sexy way.
- Yes, the music world is saturated with manufactured talent, a sad state of affairs that is quickly infiltrating the singer's home of Nashville, Tennessee.Advertisement
- As Decker, a blade runner, hunts down the infiltrating replicants, he discovers one hiding in plain sight, Dr. Tyrell's ward and secretary, Rachel (Sean Young).
- In 17 cases (12 %) the dysplasia lesion recurred, in 11 (7.8 %) an infiltrating carcinoma arose.