Infiltrates sentence example
- There is no evidence that this material is brought by the circulating blood and infiltrates the tissues.
- colonize the society of such resisters just as its network infiltrates societies of consumers or of subsistence farmers.
- histocompatibility complex class II antigens independently of inflammatory infiltrates in inflammatory myopathies.
- Chest radiography shows infiltrates in up to 77% .
- Patients with a recent history of pulmonary infiltrates or pneumonia may be at higher risk.Advertisement
- Investigations Children presenting with an acute pulmonary bleed will have a reduced hemoglobin and widespread bilateral infiltrates on chest x-ray.
- snooping devices, the NSA infiltrates every facet of Dean's existence, tracing e. .
- In some of the adenoid cancers of the alimentary tract this mucoid material is formed by the epithelial cells from which it flows out and infiltrates the surrounding tissues; both the cells and tissues appear to be transformed into this gelatinous substance, forming the so-called " colloid cancer " (fig.
- Using surveillance from satellites, bugs and other sophisticated snooping devices, the NSA infiltrates every facet of Dean 's existence, tracing e..
- Stress infiltrates many areas of a sufferer's life and can have a wide impact.Advertisement
- The effects of job related stress infiltrates four areas of your life: Career, family, social and health.
- Playing ''Wii Play'' with remote Mii ensures that your Mii infiltrates your friend's Wii so that you can have a presence when you aren't at his or her house.
- It rapidly infiltrates the lungs and may metastasize to bones in other parts of the body.
- Step Three - This medicated lotion repairs skin and infiltrates pores without being harsh on your skin.