Infill sentence example
- Vertical services can be installed between infill blocks and the void made good with in-situ concrete.
- These three basins are isolated from the North Falkland Basin, and have a completely different infill.
- The work would have included removing the infill above Valley Aqueduct and carrying out repairs to that Aqueduct and the one over Crime Lane.
- Larger span covers may require propping from below to prevent distortion caused by the weight of the wet concrete infill.
- The majority of development opportunities continue to be small infill or brownfield sites.Advertisement
- He said monitors would be installed to keep a check on how the new chalk infill was settling in.
- The Raven Stone A class one Pictish stone showing the Sea Eagle and notched rectangle with z rod symbols the black infill is recent.
- The west end had close studded, timber framing with wattle and daub infill.
- The rubble infill has been removed from the bridge beyond.
- Timber framed, now with brick infill, thatched roof.Advertisement
- The panels are built from 25mm square tube with 2 " x 2 " x 8g welded mesh infill.
- Leather covered, quite thin wadding infill, akin to a church kneeler.
- The bottom quarter round infill is made from a 50mm wide thin molding, then routered to the diameter of the window frame.
- This raked structure consists of concrete treads and timber infill risers and is used as a supply air plenum.
- The area still has a heavily vegetated character despite infill over recent years.Advertisement
- Infill sites are the most "green" because you are not developing pristine land.