Infighting sentence example
- After the Combat Rock tour in 82-83, he left the band, saying he could not longer deal with the infighting that had become the norm for the band.
- Tony Robinson said groups like Labor Students should stop infighting and start campaigning.
- If anyone thought the infighting on this board was vicious... .
- But his was not the ambition of petty infighting.
- Arts Council funding would at least be free from the factional infighting that determines so much in local government, in EDDC as elsewhere.Advertisement
- There is a limit to how much infighting a political party can survive.
- La Boheme ran itself into the ground because of bitter infighting among beneficiaries and a lack of knowledge and expertise about farming.
- Then Goldsmith died, leaving a vacuum which UKIP filled with vicious infighting.
- The party fears infighting will further dent its dwindling popularity.
- In fact, this little high-schoolish infighting is getting a bit old and boring.Advertisement
- This infighting climaxed in 1983 with an all-out boardroom brawl that left a family member unconscious and the company in tatters.
- There was a great deal of infighting between the contestants, and as the show progressed the personality clashes only increased.
- Three months ' infighting would seriously erode our sup port in the country.