Infield sentence example
- " The infield (where wheat is sown) is generally divided by the tenant into four divisions or breaks, as they call them, viz.
- However, Paul Parry was fit again and replaced him with Langley moving infield.
- Either runs weren't made (Halle, Maybury) or runs came infield (Bruno) and left them too few options.
- Twelve minutes into the half, James Brooks skilfully gathered a clearance kick and moved the ball infield to Hoadley.
- The game is played on a dirt infield and grass outfield called a diamond.Advertisement
- Farms were divided into infield and outfield; corn crops followed one another without the intervention of fallow, cultivated herbage or turnips, though something is said about fallowing the outfield; enclosures were very rare; the tenantry had not begun to emerge from a state of great poverty and depression; and the wages of labour, compared with the price of corn, were much lower than at present, though that price, at least in ordinary years, must appear extremely moderate in our times.
- All-Star Sports pitched in their own atmosphere with a baseball infield shaped swimming pool.
- If you are an infield player, excessive crouching will wear away at your ankles, so it is necessary for your cleats to offer strength and a comfortable fit.
- Although metal baseball cleats will prevent you from slipping on wet grass and sliding around a dusty infield, these same cleats can get you stuck in the grass.
- Born Katie Infield in Brighton, England on May 22, 1978, Katie changed her last name to Price when her mother remarried.Advertisement
- Although metal pronged cleats are dependable when you're running around the infield or catching fly balls way out in right field, the disadvantage of metal baseball cleats is often the same as the initial advantage.
- To hit those annoying bouncers that sail right over your infield when the computer does it, swing straight down with your bat.
- The farm-rooms in East Lothian, as in other districts, were divided into infield and outfield.