Infectivity sentence example
- No infectivity was shown in these tests of fetal calf serum.
- Cellular invasion can be duplicated in vitro with polarized epithelial cell monolayers, and parasites ' activated ' to acquire infectivity.
- pathogenesis experiment have now shown dorsal root ganglia to carry high infectivity (see vol.
- scrapie infectivity.
- Parasite infectivity to hybridizing host species: a link between hybrid resistance and allopolyploid speciation?Advertisement
- titres of infectivity than those of asymptomatic infected sheep.
- There is an urgent need to determine BSE infectivity titres in a large variety of bovine tissues.
- I do n't know that bile has ever been looked at for scrapie infectivity.
- This was significant in that infectivity of spleen tissue with BSE agent could be shown once the species barrier had been passed.
- The CNS tissues of sheep clinically affected with scrapie had been demonstrated to have higher titres of infectivity than those of asymptomatic infected sheep.Advertisement
- L., et al. "Emerging Pattern of Rabies Deaths and Increased Viral Infectivity."