Infarcts sentence example
- Widespread white matter demyelination and subcortical lacunar infarcts are demonstrated by magnetic resonance imaging.
- His spleen is now hard to find and he has had no major bone infarcts since starting treatment.
- Blood clots (infarcts) and hemorrhages in the brain About 10 per cent of all brain infarcts cause epilepsy.
- In elderly patients with epilepsy, clinically unsuspected cerebral infarcts are often demonstrable on CT scanning 8.
- Clots in the veins can now pass through the hole in the heart and directly enter the aorta, where they can do much more damage than in the lungs such as causing infarcts in the brain.Advertisement
- These infarcts are most common in organs provided with a terminal circulation, such as prevails in the kidney and spleen.