Infarct sentence example
- This is due to intense engorgement of the vessels brought about through these minute existing collateral channels and results in a peripheral congested zone round the infarct.
- This necrosed area forms the pale infarct.
- Printer friendly version Back Figure 1 Showing the infarct CMR technique using gadolinium.
- Patients who have had a myocardial infarct will benefit most from a reduction in coronary heart disease risk factors.
- Discussion The clinical and radiological findings were those of a left middle cerebral artery infarct.Advertisement
- A shrunken scarred area in the lateral wall is the site of a previous, healed infarct.
- The MRI showed that I had suffered an infarct in my left cerebellum, and they still can't say why.
- Her cardiac history included a myocardial infarct 5 years previously, mixed aortic valve disease, hypertension and rheumatic fever in childhood.
- Anthony Pinkerton My life changed after I had my cerebral infarct, on the morning of 29 March 2004.
- Longer (15 minutes) in patients with acute myocardial infarct.Advertisement
- There has been a large fairly recent acute myocardial infarct in the left ventricle, which is accompanied by endocardial thrombosis and pericarditis.
- infarct size.
- infarct volume by 29-65% .
- infarct patients.
- Deep infarct had the least risk; subarachnoid hemorrhage and lobar intracerebral hemorrhage had the highest risk.Advertisement
- A chest X-ray is more helpful in excluding other diagnoses (e.g. pneumothorax ), but may show a wedge shaped pulmonary infarct.
- Laminated endocardial thrombosis is present over the infarct (called a mural thrombus ).
- The area of dead tissue is called an infarction or infarct.