Infantrymen sentence example
- The Thirteenth, raised as heavy dragoons (mounted infantrymen) as early as 1715, were also converted to the light role.
- Their dreams were dominated by the glorious spectacle of panic-stricken infantrymen flying before the sabers of a troop of mounted lancers.
- "What a fine fellow you are, friend!" said the Cossack to a convoy soldier with a wagon, who was pressing onto the infantrymen who were crowded together close to his wheels and his horses.
- In contrast with the dread felt by the infantrymen placed in support, here in the battery where a small number of men busy at their work were separated from the rest by a trench, everyone experienced a common and as it were family feeling of animation.
- Where?... he shouted to three infantrymen without muskets who, holding up the skirts of their overcoats, were slipping past him into the Bazaar passage.Advertisement
- A few infantrymen ran to the Kutafyev Gate.
- Some weapons have a homing device which will chase down enemy tanks, planes, turrets, or infantrymen without you worrying.
- I had shot down a few planes and a large Personnel Carrier was dropping more infantrymen on the base I was protecting.
- Belt set - Belt sets issued to infantrymen included a cartridge box, sling, cap pouch, and a bayonet scabbard.
- The American soldiers quickly replaced these with "puttees" or wraps for the legs which were already being used by most European infantrymen.Advertisement