Infamously sentence example
- Could it be mere coincidence that the one man who infamously took a giant airline to task would suffer another incident the next time he used their service?
- The band is perhaps most infamously known for their lawsuit against music sharing site Napster.
- Others may swear by established salon favorites such as Frederic Fekkai, Bumble and Bumble, Alterna and the infamously expensive celebrity favorite Kerastase.
- Heat and humidity can wreck havoc on the infamously groomed bob style, so ensure your hair looks its best at all times with the use of recommended styling products for your hair type.
- The soaps continue to be the biggest money maker for networks amidst sitcom reruns and game shows, because of the infamously devoted fan base of many programs.Advertisement