Inequity sentence example
- inequity of service provision.
- We also find evidence of horizontal inequity with respect to ethnicity and employment.
- It addresses the current inequity where the better off can switch from poor providers.
- inequity faith central to the analysis also has several implications for any progressive prescriptive agenda to redress the inequities.
- inequity Expansion of Nephrology and Dialysis Services The historical basis of inequities in provision of renal services is discussed in Section 2.2.Advertisement
- inequity in the distribution of school nurses across the city.
- However, the largest area of gender inequity is at the board level.
- Positive feedback: Marx set out to explain how the internal dynamic of capitalism created ever increasing social inequity.
- Consider whether the people making decisions on progression need any training to avoid pay inequity.
- We propose measures to address the perceived inequity arising from one-to-one meetings with companies.Advertisement
- Patricia Hewitt once said every health authority should have a duty to reduce inequity in health.
- inequity of access to library resources in NHS Glasgow.