Inequitable sentence example
- inequitable to do so.
- exigent circumstances requiring a return of the attached funds, maintaining the attachment would not be inequitable.
- inequitable to disregard.
- This is clearly inequitable and if possible a way should be found to avoid it.
- inequitable tax burdens, or the high level of taxes.Advertisement
- inequitable treatment in areas with high levels of deprivation.
- inequitable provision of RRT are put forward together with a summary of the areas most under pressure in the service.
- inequitable access to therapy.
- inequitable trade system.
- The current situation is highly inequitable, given the differing lengths of waiting lists around the country.Advertisement
- The insolvency legislation allowed Trustees to wait indefinitely before realizing their interest in jointly owned property and this could be grossly inequitable.
- However, it would be profoundly inequitable to fund honors and postgraduate provision at the same level as HE in an FE college.
- The manner in which research councils treat information systems is also inequitable.
- They saw a no gain/no loss position for Mr X as not inequitable and were content for the concessional offer to remain.
- It seems inequitable that a losing party should benefit in this way and that the Court Service should be unable to recover the money.Advertisement
- This research indicates that access to services and activities intended to alleviate social isolation and loneliness among older people is inequitable.
- inequitable to allow the transaction to stand.
- inequitable distribution of resources leads to greater vulnerabilities to the impacts of climate change.