Inelegant sentence example
- Dean caught his breath before answering her inelegant question.
- Indeed his work, written in a diffuse and inelegant style, passed almost unnoticed.
- It looks too inelegant, too fragile - too much like epicycles.
- His style is clear, but monotonous and inelegant.
- He was, however, entirely uncritical, and his style is singularly inelegant.Advertisement
- His rather inelegant style belies a fantastic natural aptitude.
- A party of soldiers wearing the inelegant costume ' ' of the line ' ' are making the place echo with their boisterous revelry.
- An ill-fitting dress will simply look unkempt, unpolished and inelegant.
- The parish church of St Multose is an ancient but inelegant structure, said to have been founded as a conventual church in the 12th century by the saint to whom it is dedicated.