Inefficiencies sentence example
- The story of the inefficiencies of the Parkside Police caught his attention.
- Mutual recriminations led to a public discussion in 1535, when Tartalea completely vindicated the general applicability of his methods and exhibited the inefficiencies of that of Floridas.
- First are the inefficiencies in the natural processes of agriculture.
- To consider the great opportunity we can find in these inefficiencies, let's begin by talking about Norman Borlaug.
- In past years, WH Smith, Sainsbury 's and M&S all suffered from either unsound strategy or inefficiencies, or both.Advertisement
- The engines of today lose most of their power to inefficiencies in the engine and the drive train.
- Experts agree that current health care is plagued with inefficiencies, disproportionate administrative expenses, inflated prices, poor management, and inappropriate care and more.
- Second are the inefficiencies in the human processes—that is, the techniques by which we practice agriculture.