Ineffectiveness sentence example
- The first curve frightened the hell out of him and he knew the brake pressure necessary to slow him from this speed could not be engaged all the way down the mountain without overheating the tiny pads to the point of ineffectiveness.
- The points at which it chiefly touched them may be inferred from the author's counter-argument, with its emphasis in the spiritual ineffectiveness of the whole Temple-system, its highpriesthood and its supreme sacrifice on the Day of Atonement.
- During the 1990s, as schools began requiring children to be lice- and nit-free, the use of pyrethroids rose significantly and the FDA began receiving reports of their ineffectiveness.
- If you visit one of the many sites that feature consumer complaints about Alteril, you will not only find that these consumers are complaining about the practices of the company but also of the ineffectiveness of the product itself.
- The problem is that no studies offer insight into the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the program.Advertisement
- Due to its ineffectiveness against advanced aging, it is recommended primarily for women younger than 40 who are looking for subtle improvements.