Industrial-relations sentence example
- In a scientific definition the compounds of fatty acids with basic metallic oxides, lime, magnesia, lead oxide, &c., should also be included under soap; but, as these compounds are insoluble in water, while the very essence of a soap in its industrial relations is solubility, it is better to speak of the insoluble compounds as " plasters, " limiting the name " soap " as the compounds of fatty acids with soda and potash.
- isolationist approach can also be seen in the context of its unique industrial relations record.
- An exploration of her system of industrial relations is a good starting point.
- stared into the industrial relations abyss that became the Seventies?
- Before his call to the ministry Richard worked in personnel and industrial relations with Eastern Electricity following a graduate traineeship.Advertisement
- James Callaghan for opposing laws curbing Trade Union power in 1968, as Britain stared into the industrial relations abyss that became the Seventies?
- Employers must meet certain financial qualifications defined by the state of Alabama, including a minimum net worth of $5 million, and applying to the Alabama Department of Industrial Relations Worker's Compensation Division.