Industrial-action sentence example
- Under UK labor laws, industrial action must commence within four weeks of a ballot closing.
- Return to top " Notice of ballot Notice of an industrial action ballot must be provided by the trade union.
- emergency fire crews are set to take industrial action over calls to make them respond to ambulance emergencies.
- inducement of the industrial action " unlawful " or is it likely to be?
- If the negotiations fail then industrial action will be firmly back on the agenda.Advertisement
- AUT members at Brunel University are today preparing to take industrial action after management's insistence on pushing through unfair job cuts.
- This could result in further industrial action in May if the company remains intransigent.
- Ballot administration Workplace ballots are no longer lawful and consequently all industrial action ballots must be fully postal.
- unfair to dismiss workers taking part in industrial action.
- Made it automatically unfair to dismiss workers taking part in industrial action.Advertisement