Indulines sentence example
- the eurhodines, toluylene red, indulines and safranines.
- Benzo-ortho-diazines exist in two structural forms, cinnolin and phthalazine; benzo-meta-diazines are known as quinazolines; benzo-para-diazines are termed quinoxalines; the dibenzo-compounds are named phenazines, this last group including many valuable dyestuffs - indulines, safranines, &c. In addition to the types of compounds enumerated above we may also notice purin, tropine and the terpenes.
- It is a N-phenylsafranine (see Indulines).
- Indulines >>
- When heated with aniline and aniline hydrochloride they yield indulines.Advertisement
- Reference should be made to the articles Dyeing, Fuchsine, Safranine, Indulines, for more details On this subject.