Inductor sentence example
- The top trace shows the current through the charging inductor during the charging cycles.
- The bead is used to make a homemade inductor by winding 2.5 turns of 0.5mm enameled copper wire through the hole in the bead.
- Here is a procedure that you can follow to design an inductor.
- The degree of power control achieveable by altering the matching inductor is fairly small.
- Inductor values are measured in henrys (symbol H ), but practical inductor values are measured in henrys (symbol H ), but practical inductors have much smaller values.Advertisement
- This is quite a wide range of control for a single inductor.
- Obtained by substituting the peak inductor current into the familiar inductor energy equation.
- The graph below shows the AC current passed by the ballast inductor at different supply voltages.
- At the center of the receive coil is an 18 turn spiral inductor, with an innermost diameter of approximately 46mm.
- The transmitter loaded into the wire with just a series inductor for matching.Advertisement
- Wassmer, E., et al. "Melatonin as a Sleep Inductor for Electroencephalogram Recordings in Children."