Indomethacin sentence example
- Increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants with patent ductus arteriosus treated with indomethacin.
- indomethacin for closure of patent ductus arteriosus (PDA ).
- indomethacin treatment did not alter the subcellular localization or total beta-catenin levels.
- indomethacin suppositories is 100mg to 200mg daily.
- indomethacin in the treatment of osteoarthritis.Advertisement
- indomethacin in patients with acute gouty arthritis: a multicenter, double blind comparative study.
- The interaction of chitosan and indomethacin after impregnation was then studied by Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) and Raman spectroscopy, respectively.
- necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants with patent ductus arteriosus treated with indomethacin.
- suppositorymended dose of indomethacin suppositories is 100mg to 200mg daily.
- If there is only one organ affected, steroids may be injected locally, or a drug called indomethacin may be used.Advertisement
- Indomethacin is an anti-inflammatory medication that may achieve a similar response with less severe side effects.
- In some cases, a drug called indomethacin can be given to close the duct.