Indomethacin sentence example
- Increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants with patent ductus arteriosus treated with indomethacin.
- The interaction of chitosan and indomethacin after impregnation was then studied by Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) and Raman spectroscopy, respectively.
- If there is only one organ affected, steroids may be injected locally, or a drug called indomethacin may be used.
- Indomethacin is an anti-inflammatory medication that may achieve a similar response with less severe side effects.
- In some cases, a drug called indomethacin can be given to close the duct.Advertisement