Individualities sentence example
- the moral ideal, as a whole, can be realized only in some society of persons who, while remaining ends to themselves in the sense that their individuality is not lost but rendered more perfect, find this prefection attainable only when the separate individualities are integrated as part of a social whole.
- While, again, legitimately insisting upon personality as a fundamental constituent in any true theory of reality, the relation between human individualities and the divine Person is left vague and obscure; nor is it easy to see how the existence of several individualities - human or divine - in one cosmos is theoretically possible.
- The principle on which the work is based is that plants have their individualities and tend to transmit them to their progeny.
- It has had, however, a marked effect on weaker musical individualities.
- Hebrew writers, however, exhibit usually such strongly marked individualities of style that the documents or sources, thus combined, can generally be distinguished from each other, and from the comments or other additions of the compiler, without difficulty.Advertisement
- As organisms rise higher in the scale of development, the sharper and more distinct become their outlines, the more definite their individualities.