Indigo-blue sentence example
- Beginning at his dusty oxfords and indigo blue jeans, her scrutiny continued up to a neatly tucked in worn white cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up to mid arm.
- It is an indigo-blue powder, soluble in hydrochloric acid, but insoluble in dilute nitric and sulphuric acids.
- The liquid prepared by Baker is green in colour, and has a specific gravity III at ordinary temperature, but below -2° C. becomes of a deep indigo blue colour.
- This body occurs also in the blood of Crustacea and of Molluscs, but its abundance in both Limulus and Scorpio is very marked, and gives to the freshly-shed blood a strong indigo-blue tint.
- It is an amorphous or crystalline mass of indigo-blue or steel-grey colour, which is insoluble in water and is also infusible.Advertisement
- When unaltered and containing no ferric oxide, the mineral is colourless, but on exposure to the light it very soon becomes of a characteristic indigo-blue colour.
- The liquid prepared by Baker is green in colour, and has a specific gravity III at ordinary temperature, but below -2Ã‚° C. becomes of a deep indigo blue colour.