Indict sentence example
- Federal grand juries vote to indict 99% of the time.
- A grand jury voted to indict the parents of the murdered toddler on charges of child abuse resulting in death.
- By revisers elected annually the Riksdag controls the finances of the kingdom, and by an official (justitieombudsman) elected in the same way the administration of justice is controlled; he can indict any functionary of the state who has abused his power.
- The District Attorney moved to indict the suspect in the murder case.
- The grand jury was reduced to twelve members, and nine concurring may indict.Advertisement
- indict 12 men - including Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman - in the " Day of Terror " plot.
- Outside of one well-publicized (and quickly squelched) attempt in Belgium, no one has tried to formally indict Bush.
- The sheriffs natural impulse was to indict every man from whom money could be got; the new coroners were influenced by other motives than financial rapacity, and so were much more likely to deal equitably with accusations.
- federal prosecutors indict 12 men - including Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman - in the " Day of Terror " plot.