Indian-summer sentence example
- 10, 1549) Under the Farnese pope art enjoyed an Indian summer.
- Any remaining vestige of an Indian Summer is quickly blown away Birds; Butterflies; Bats; Fungi; .. .
- It was a period with him of great mental activity, and is represented by four of his books which stand as admirable witnesses to the Lowell of 1848, namely, the second series of Poems, containing among others "Columbus," "An Indian Summer Reverie," "To the Dandelion," "The Changeling"; A Fable for Critics, in which, after the manner of Leigh Hunt's The Feast of the Poets, he characterizes in witty verse and with good-natured satire American contemporary writers, and in which, the publication being anonymous, he included himself; The Vision of Sir Launfal, a romantic story suggested by the Arthurian legends - one of his most popular poems; and finally The Biglow Papers.
- But their efforts could not stop the growing corruption of taste, and it was only at the court of the Mogul emperors, particularly of the great Akbar (1556-1605), who revived Sultan Ma&imuds round table, that Persian literature still enjoyed some kind of Indian summer in poets like Ghazali of Mashhad or Meshed (d.
- Any remaining vestige of an Indian Summer is quickly blown away Birds; Butterflies; Bats; Fungi; ...Advertisement
- Her Sterling Indian Summer Gemstone Pin/Pendant can be found on QVC.
- The weather turned hot, then cold and finally they moved into Indian summer.