Indian river sentence example
- They could truly boast of having watered their horses in every Indian river from the Cauvery to the Indus.
- Along much of the western coast and along nearly the whole of the eastern coast extends a line of sand reefs and narrow islands, enclosing shallow and narrow bodies of water, such as Indian river and Lake Worth - called rivers, lakes, lagoons, bays and harbours.
- North and west of a line passing through Cedar Keys and Fernandina the climate is distinctly " southern," similar to that of the Gulf states; from this line to another extending from the mouth of the Caloosahatchee to Indian river inlet the climate is semi-tropical, and is well suited to the cultivation of oranges; S.
- Rehoboth and Indian River bays are navigable for vessels of less than 6 ft.
- In Indian River Hundred, Sussex county, there formerly lived a community of people, - many of whom are of the fair Caucasian type, - called " Indians " or " Moors "; they are now quite generally dispersed throughout the state, especially in Kent and Sussex counties.Advertisement