Indexation sentence example
- ending indexation of salary related pensions will lead to poverty in old age.
- The threshold is being increased by statutory indexation to £ 255,000 for taxable transfers in 2003 - 04.
- We conclude with methods of reducing the cost of inflation swaps through conditional indexation on the coverage ratio of a fund.
- indexation allowance on the cost of your property from the date of exchange up to April 1998.
- indexation relief available.Advertisement
- indexation option so your cover increases with inflation.
- In any case I suspect that capital market indexation is safer than wage indexation.
- The capital cost of the PSC has been adjusted to reflect capital indexation during the construction period.
- First of all, several methods of endowment contract indexation are described.
- indexation of pensions payable abroad.Advertisement
- indexation of benefits.
- This assumes that the scheme commutation factor is 20:1) and contains no provision for indexation.
- HEIs should use their own forward planning tools to calculate indexation, including the cost of any salary increments and allowing for inflation.
- The Act also removes limited price indexation from defined contribution benefit rights accrued post April 1997.
- The dependents pension income will be paid if death occurs after retirement and the pension will be increased by limited price indexation.Advertisement
- indexation factor to be ' Nil ' .
- indexation provisions or other legislation.
- indexation requirements.