Index-card sentence example
- A numbered index card was stationed beside each item.
- A friend'—on an index card.
- A friend'â€”on an index card.
- Or each person could write a piece of advice on an index card and the rest of the guests could try to guess who wrote each one.
- Add a 3 x 5 inch index card with the shipping and return address clearly written on it.Advertisement
- Write the directions on an index card to attach to the jar, and be sure to cut the fabric and use a rubber band or ribbon to tie the index card to the top of the jar so it looks pretty on top.
- In this particular design, you will need a three inch by five-inch index card.
- You can use a piece of paper of this size, but the weight of the index card allows the frog to jump better.
- Place the index card in front of you with a short side at the top.
- Then, in a separate file, create a game card template that is in the shape of an index card.Advertisement
- Have the kids trace the cookie cutter shape onto the index card.
- For example, if you have five blocks, write the number five on an index card and put it next to the piles of blocks.
- Each child should be given a small, plastic index card holder, decorated with a few bugs.
- For the truly frugal shopper, however, a stack of envelopes or an index card divider box makes a great organizational alternative.
- Invest in a three-ring binder, an index card file box, or a special coupon organizer to help sort your coupons.Advertisement
- For a larger coupon collection, however, you will likely need an index card box, plastic file folder, or some other organizing tool.
- Write down these and other useful phrases on an index card.
- Give each teen an index card and have them all write down four things that are true about themselves and one thing that is a lie.