Indescribably sentence example
- The place where that may occur is always the same, and indescribably pleasant to all our senses.
- Mosquitoes, butterflies, spiders, beetles and ants are infinitely numerous, and some of the species are indescribably troublesome.
- Many species of indigenous palms abound, and in places the forests are indescribably luxuriant.
- Delicate patterns cover all the framework of the panelling and fill the panels themselves; at two stages, where there is a check in the line of the coving, rows of half-figures of saints are minutely painted on blue or gold grounds, forming a scheme of indescribably splendid decoration.
- The classics had not refined his taste, for he was amused by setting the wandering scholars, who swarmed to his court, to abuse one another in the indescribably filthy Latin scolding matches which were then the fashion.Advertisement
- Yet this mere ghost of a picture, this evocation, half vanished as it was, by a great world-genius of a mighty spiritual world-event, remained a thing indescribably impressive.
- The eye makeup art form is indescribably unique.
- The looks are all indescribably chic, yet they're simple to achieve with just a bit of effort.
- Toast and Jammies Western Rodeo Set: Available at both MSN Shopping and PJ Moon, this western rodeo cotton pajama set is indescribably cute!