Independent school sentence example
- Each magisterial district constitutes a school district and there are also a few independent school districts.
- The Romans cannot be said to have at any time originated or possessed an independent school of medicine.
- Among Christian scholars there was no independent school of Hebraists before the revival of learning.
- It is said that Hucbald in consequence was compelled to leave St Amand, and started an independent school of music and other arts at Nevers.
- Later he became assistant bursar at an independent school before joining Birdquest in 1984.Advertisement
- In 2005, an 11 year-old student at Amber Terrace Intermediate School in the Texas Desoto Independent School District was suspended and sentenced to 30 days of alternative school for folding a sheet of paper into an origami gun.