Independent research sentence example
- Considerations of this latter kind will naturally present themselves in the two great departments of cosmology and psychology, or they may be delegated to an independent research under the name of religious philosophy.
- As in the political world the states gained first the undisputed control of matters secular, rejecting even the proffered counsel of the Church, and then proceeded to establish their sovereignty over the Church itself, so was it in the empire of the mind, The rights gained for independent research were extended over the realm of religion also; the two indeed cannot remain separate, and man must subordinate knowledge to the authority of religion - or make science supreme, submitting religion to its scrutiny and judging it like other phenomena.
- Of independent research and critical analysis we find no trace, and the general agreement upon main facts is to be attributed simply to the regularity with which each writer copied the one before him.
- The final year independent research or mapping project also comprises a significant component of the marks on which the final degree class is based.
- The founder of a well-respected independent research house said: Frankly, it's vanity publishing.Advertisement
- If your school won't help you with expenses, look for scholarships and grants; some are designed with independent research projects in mind.
- They are intended to provide travel funds for students who are conducting independent research projects and paying their own way or for students who have won other awards that do not reimburse travel costs.
- Since doctoral programs are more intensive than bachelor's or master's options, they may require on-site visits, practical demonstrations, or extensive independent research projects.
- University professors are also more commonly engaged in active research than college professors, although some college professors are permitted and encouraged to carry out independent research projects.
- In the late 1990s, three independent research groups discovered a neuropeptide system in the hypothalamus, the part of the brain that regulates body temperature and appetite.Advertisement
- Look for independent research conducted on products to judge their efficacy and ingredients.
- The non-profit institution conducts independent research of all the major brands.