Independent contractor sentence example
- They may be administered by the local school board or by an independent contractor paid by the state.
- I am also not sure who I should contact (my account manager, my recruiter, etc.), because this company is in a different state, and I work as an independent contractor at home and have never met any of the employees face-to-face.
- Additionally, if you were working as an independent contractor rather than as an employee, you will not qualify for unemployment.
- If you received a 1099, you were an independent contractor.
- It's up to you to decide whether to formally set up your business as a corporation or sole proprietorship, or if you simply accept project work as an independent contractor.Advertisement
- As a direct sales consultant with a work from home candle business, you'll be considered an independent contractor by the IRS.
- Shipping and/or installation by an independent contractor may eat up the purchase savings, especially when purchasing the appliance online.
- When you are an independent contractor who is paid by a client, you receive a 1099 misc. income form for miscellaneous income.
- Errors and omissions insurance will also protect you from libel, slander, and if you were to hire an independent contractor to help you complete a job.
- If you are self-employed, an independent contractor or a sole-proprietor, you will need to pay SE taxes at least quarterly.Advertisement