Indecipherable sentence example
- The second are two initials, evidently carved a long time ago in the stone gatepost, almost indecipherable now, black with age.
- The coded moral and religious messages contained in Bosch's strange worlds are mostly indecipherable to the modern observer.
- Greenberg was advised that the Reports from our Embassy in Athens for that period had been rendered indecipherable ` due to rain damage ' .
- The 1970's Battlestar Galactica focused on a core group of characters and left the Cylons as rather one-dimensional villains with indecipherable motives beyond the extermination of the human race.
- In numerous instances, Press cables received in England were entirely suppressed without notice to the sender or addressee, and in others messages were so mutilated as to be indecipherable.Advertisement
- Yet these actions make the message completely indecipherable to a third party.
- Just remember that going too small on certain designs could render the design indecipherable.
- This is partly due to the fact that many important forms must have escaped fossilization altogether owing to their small size and delicate structure, while very many of those actually preserved are known only from the carapace or shell, the limbs being absent or represented only by indecipherable fragments.