Indecent exposure sentence example
- At the passover, on the fourth day of the feast, a soldier mounting guard at the porches of the Temple provoked an uproar, which ended in a massacre, by indecent exposure of his person.
- While some states actually have strong legislative wording which protects a woman's right to nurse her baby, other states simply leave out breastfeeding in public when listing the crimes that fall under indecent exposure or obscenity.
- In 1971, her husband Lance Rentzel, who played for the Dallas Cowboys, was arrested and charged with indecent exposure.
- In 1991, Reubens was arrested for indecent exposure when he was caught pleasuring himself in a movie theater.
- Some areas have outlawed them claiming they are akin to indecent exposure.Advertisement
- Keep in mind that many states issue fines or even jail time for indecent exposure for wearing an extreme style bikini.
- In 1937 men finally won the right to go topless on the beach after the 1936 "no shirt" movement resulted in numerous arrests for indecent exposure.
- A mini bikini will not necessarily expose your genitalia, but you still might be subject to indecent exposure laws.
- A person who exposes a child to pornography or exhibits indecent exposure toward a child is guilty of sexual abuse even if that person never physically touches that child.