Indaba sentence example
- Indaba is a fairly new brand that began with the demolition of apartheid.
- A bottle of Indaba probably helps to lubricate discussion along these lines as well.
- An additional note, a portion of sales of Indaba helps fund the Indaba Scholarship back in South Africa to assist students in the wine industry.
- What I find even more disconcerting is that South African architects appeared to have shown a disinterest in the Indaba.
- The next indaba in 2002 is in the Port Alfred Area of the Eastern Cape and hosted by the Border Center you them!Advertisement
- The word Indaba is a Zulu word roughly meaning to gather in a community and communicate in an open forum where individuals can express themselves.